- Our warranty on the products we sell and install covers garage door and garage door parts defects resulting from defective parts, materials or manufacturing.
- Springs installed by Peach State Garage Doors have a lifetime warranty.
- All doors sold and installed by Peach State Garage Doors have a three year warranty.
- All doors motors and openers sold and installed by Peach State Garage Doors have a three year warranty.
- Labor warranty on all doors, parts, openers, motors and services is 90 days.
- The warranty does not cover consumables such as lubricants.
- The warranty does not cover: Usage or other activities inconsistent with relevant operation manuals or contradictory to manufacturer specifications for the warrantied parts; damages caused by acts of God, floods, fires, lighting or other natural disasters, wars, unexpected events; inappropriate voltage, defective supply materials or other external factors; damages due to the user’s fault or lack of knowledge.
- Peach State Garage Doors reserves the right to replace defective parts or components with free-of-defects equivalents.
- The rights granted by this warranty shall not include the right of the warranty beneficiary to claim any other loss related to a defective product.
- To initiate a warranty claim, please contact Peach State Garage Doors directly.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., ship a parts order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.